Wednesday, June 27, 2012

building a new bed!

this should soon look like.....






this!!



Got a BIGGER bed (Queen) a few weeks ago and am patiently waiting right now for our mattress to be delivered later today! It's our first memory foam mattress so I'm so excited!
Building stuff is always tiring and it takes way longer than you think! But I guess it's all worth it, right?

I was freakin' out all day because the slats don't touch the center beam, but after discussion and inquiring with the furniture company, they told me that's how it should be when you build it, and after we put the foundation and mattress on top it will be perfect..



A few more hours left until the My Memories giveaway and Melissa's Camera strap giveaway is over!

Stay tuned for more giveaways too! I've got lots of cool stuff lined up for y'all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!