Friday, April 13, 2012

Sponsor feature: CampusBookRentals.com


Today's post features a sponsor of mine: CampusBookRentals.com.
As you can probably tell from their name, they rent text books and for great prices too.
You can actually save up to 90% off retail prices on certain books!!
Let's check out this one book called A History of Western Music,
which I actually used for my studies at college.
The list price is $70.99, but I could've rented it for $27.76 for a semester...64% off...
I wish that RENTING textbooks were an option for me back then!
Imagine how much money I could've saved.....
I guess I only saved a little by buying used books.
You can also choose the length of the renting period (semester,quarter,summer etc..) and you are ALLOWED to highlight in the books!!
I think if I remember correctly, my campus bookstore wouldn't buy back my books if I
had any sort of writing or highlights in them...
Plus, CampusBookRentals.com offers free shipping both ways. Yes, free shipping is always good!

So if you know anyone that is attending school and could be saving lots of money on text books,
let them know about this awesome website :)

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely used campus book rentals before and had great luck...I never bought a single book from my *expensive* college bookstore!

    Love your blog, by the way...the posts are such fun andf you've got great pics. Your last post made me SO HUNGRY!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Cambria for your comment! I actually have already entered your giveaway :) i'm excited to hear that someone has had good luck with campus book rentals! that's awesome.. i wish i did it! P.S. Please follow my blog back :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment!