Friday, November 4, 2011

great finds

I think this "great finds" post can be a reccuring kind of post!
This week I got a pair of Roxy corduroy shorts originally $36.50 for $9.99!!!!
Don't rule out the option of wearing shorts in the fall/winter.. you can pair 'em with leggings or cute tights :)
I also got the above dress with cute horses originally $27 for $17!
I had actually seen them a couple months back and had wanted them so I'm so glad I ran into them again!

Happy Friday!
More happy things are ahead of us!

14 comments:

  1. That dress is way too cute!

    Stopping by from Soleil Solene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress so much! The horse print is so lovely! Indeed shorts are perfect for winter too. :)

    You can still join our shabby apple giveaway 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finds - I love the dress!

    Also, congrats on winning the $50 gift card to NOVICA! Official announcement here: http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/11/winner-50-novica-gift-card.html

    Please email me at jessicastyleobsession@gmail.com and I'll get the gift certificate to you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, adorable dress <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for visiting my blog Ami! You are adorable and so is your blog! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I love that dress!
    I saw that you commented on Cup of Jo's giveaway for the necklace...I am doing a similar one & I think you would love it! Come check it out...

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady. I don't have your email address! I need to get your mailing info for the giveaway you won.

    You can email me at elfhousedelights@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that top!! that print is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!