Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you know Boy Meets Girl?


Yep, that's me up there!
Ever since Mara over at M loves M (one of the blogs I read) wore and talked about this awesome clothing line, I have been in love with them!!!
Boy Meets Girl has the most comfortable & stylish clothes. And I just LOVE their LOGO!!!!
I think it's gotta be my favorite clothing logo ever...
I known several of their stuff and I just wish I could own everything they had!

They were so cool to pick me, as their Muse of the Month for November..I was so excited!
And today, they're giving you 25% OFF everything online with CODE: BFRIDAY
Make sure to at least check out their cute stuff.. or follow them on Facebook.
I'm wearing their Missing Pieces Romper and their signature CoCo Hoodie!
I also own and LOVE their Drip Tee and My City Leggings!

Speaking of the Black Friday sale.. I should head over to their website soon!

More happy things are ahead of us!

4 comments:

  1. awww what a super cute clothing line! just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! how nice of stacy to feature you!! congrats! :)

    so crazy, i was just wearing their cropped shirt yesterday. hehe

    ps. thanks for entering the besobeso giveaway on my blog, ami! however, i forgot that you need to leave your full name, twitter name & email so we can cross-reference everything once it ends. sorry for the trouble. thanks again! :)

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's so cool. Their logo is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!