Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prize donations wanted!

Hello world!

So the benefit event for the Japan earthquake/tsunami relief I'm organizing--the planning is going pretty well! It's on June 5th, in downtown LA.
I am now in search of prize donations for the raffle that will happen at the end of the event.
It can be absolutely anything from gift certificates, free products, handmade items, CD's, books, free service, art work, you name it!

I know there's so much good stuff out there, like ETSY products and other generous people who own small businesses that can help me out.

If you OR anyone you know would like to donate a prize PLEASE let me know asap! It would mean so much to me.
my email is marche_love at hotmail dot com

or leave a comment below with your contact info so I can contact you :)

All proceeds will go to the Japanese Red Cross.

Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!