Sunday, May 8, 2011

I heart my mommy :)

I wish my mommy lived closer.... (she's in Japan)
I miss her so much every day.
But I'm still so thankful for all she does for me,
all she has ever done for me,
and that she thinks of her children first no matter what,
where ever we are.
I told her this at our wedding, but I hope to be a mommy just like her some day.


I wish there was more I could do for her this mother's day,
but I'm thankful that I can at least send a card and FLOWERS (from anywhere in the world!!!)
Here's the bouquet I sent her :)



Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms/soon-to-be moms out there!


What are you going to do/did you do for your mother today?


More happy things are ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post! And thanks for visiting us!
    alexa
    theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!