Wednesday, March 9, 2011

lazy Wednesday

It's my day off today...so I'm being the lazy me.
But I'm SUPER excited because we're going to see
the opening show of Beauty & the Beast tonight
at the Pantages Theater!!! AAAAA!!

I love musicals and I bought the tickets way in advance... last December I think.
And was LUCKY enough to get seats in the 8th row (OrchestraLeft) for a really great deal!
And tonight I finally get to see the show! I've never seen it but I've always wanted to...

There are still tons of shows I need to see though... but so far I've seen:
West Side Story
RENT
Lion King (2x)
Wicked
Phantom of the Opera
Sound of Music


Also, a lovely gal visited my blog and commented about a giveaway on her blog.
So please check it out! You could win a FOLEY+ CORINNA Bag worth $500!
There are several colors to choose from and they are cute and look so practical!

More happy things are ahead of us!
Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!