Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012...


Happy New Year everyone!
I'm a little late.. but better late than never, right? ;)

I'd been back in Japan visiting my family.
I also got to see many of my high school friends as well as friends I met in college here in L.A.
It was a definitely a great trip!

As for my new year's resolutions...
My three main things are:
1) to work on my album (CD)
2) exercise A LOT more
3) be a positive/patient/happy person!!!

I look back and rememb how I would get super sad about ANYTHING that went wrong..
But we can't live like that..I shouldn't! I've been pretty good so far and have been positive in all situations! Or I try to forget about the bad things!
I try not to let my anger explode either... it's hard sometimes, especially for a LEO like me.
But I've realized that it usually is a waste of time and energy to let such emotions out.
Life is too short and there are so many great things out there that I should look at rather than the not so great things!


After all, this is what my blog is all about :)

What are some of your New Year's resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!