Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a dress from Japan


I love this dress<3 
Some reasons why it is extra special:
1. My mom bought it for me me when I visited home (Japan) this summer
2. It was originally 80 bucks but was on sale for 40..or maybe 30...(what happened to my memory?)
3. Last but not least, it's my first yellow dress :)

What I'm sad about is, summer has gone so I don't know how much I can pull it off in the fall..
I guess I could wear a sweater over it... 
But since I'm living in California, I could wear it for another couple weeks right? ;)

Anyway, what are y'all's must haves for Fall? Or what don't you wear in the Fall? besides the obvious tank tops and such ;) I'm sadly going to be putting away this top soon...



Anyway... I had a good rehearsal today with my acoustic duo buddy.
We hadn't performed together in a while but I can't tell you how excited I am that we will be performing next week at a singer songwriter showcase! Please come by if you're in the L.A. area :) Sunday, September 25th at the Tribal Cafe :)

More happy things are ahead of us!

2 comments:

  1. Awww so so cute. And super sweet that your mom got it for you!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is gorgeous!

    Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!